Though born in one of Quebec’s most beautiful regions, l’Ouatouais, Josiane always wanted to explore the world. After attending college in Montreal to complete a degree in tourism, she headed west to the Canadian Rockies where she trained to become an adventure travel guide. Josiane has traveled the globe: whether it be the highest Chilean Andes Mountain peaks or deep into the Yukon tundra, or out west in the United States’ desserts to the bustling cities of New York and San Francisco, or wandering Far East to Asia to guide travelers through China, Josiane has uncovered some of the world’s greatest secrets. After nearly eight years with Windigo her experience, passion, and energy continuously drive the team.
My favorite trips
Best of the West
- Marvel at the Grand Canyon, the colors of Bryce Canyon and the spectacular cliffs in Yosemite
- Get away from the crowds on hikes through desert, canyons, mountains, valleys and alpine prairies
- Go for a night walk in Bryce Canyon, one of the best star gazing site in the country
- Hiking Quebec’s National Parks with its wildlife : beavers, moose, black bears, etc.
- Tadoussac, one of the world’s best whale observation location
- Visiting the oldest settlement in North America – Québec city’s old quarters
- Canoe, Wildlife viewing, Hiking
Ride Amongst the Giants
- 4-day guided snowmobiling 900 cc Ace excursion in the Laurentides and Charlevoix
- 2 h dogsledding excursion
- Visit Quebec City and the Ice Hotel
- Snowmobile, Snowshoeing