FIND YOUR PERFECT TRIP
A pioneer in adventure
Since 1996 Windigo has been pioneering small group adventure tours across North America. Follow us for an in depth, off the beaten track North American adventure of a lifetime. Smaller groups tend to travel more quickly, get deeper into the wilderness and allow for more meaningful contact between participants and are generally more able to fully appreciate the activities.
Camping : a five-billion star hotel!
Are you looking for a unique experience in the heart of nature? Choose camping for your next adventure in North-America and experience the great outdoors. Rent your camping equipment with us and enjoy your trip – we have planned it all so that your comfort and pleasure are all taken care of! Visit our camping rental page for more details.
Alaska, the last Frontier
- Hike away from the crowds amidst spectacular mountain scenery in Denali, Wrangell St Elias, and Kenai National Parks
- Sleep in the heart of Alaska’s National Parks, in natural environment
- Get up close and personal with gigantic glaciers
- Wildlife viewing, Hiking, Camping
Grand Tour of the US Southwestern Parks
- Marvel at the grandeur of the Grand Canyon, the finesse of Arches, and the colors of Bryce Canyon
- Meet the Navajo Indians in a guided Jeep excursion
- Sleep in one of the best stargazing sites in the USA
- Hiking Quebec’s National Parks with its wildlife : beavers, moose, black bears, etc.
- Tadoussac, one of the world’s best whale observation location
- Visiting the oldest settlement in North America – Québec city’s old quarters
- Canoe, Wildlife viewing, Hiking