FIND YOUR PERFECT TRIP
A pioneer in adventure
Since 1996 Windigo has been pioneering small group adventure tours across North America. Follow us for an in depth, off the beaten track North American adventure of a lifetime. We outfit all our tours with our equipment of superior quality and our guides – most of them have been with us for more than 10 years.
Camping Equipment Rental
Rent a complete quality camping set that you don’t have to drag on planes, can picking up and drop off is as easy as 1,2,3 in Canada and the USA: we have planned it all!
WIND RIVER – YUKON CANOE TRIP
- One of the best canoe trip in Yukon
- Discover the real Jack London Territory
- Visit Whitehorse, the capital of Canada’s Yukon territory
Canadian Rockies Summits
- Challenging hikes off the beaten path
CANOEING THE NAHANNI RIVER
- Paddle the Nahanni, a UNESCO world heritage site
- 260 km of canoeing on Canada’s best famed river
- Abundant wildlife and amazing landscapes
Gaspésie Grand Tour
- Hiking Quebec’s National Parks and observe wildlife: a sea bird colony, moose, black bears, etc.
- Visiting the oldest settlement in North America – Quebec City’s Old Town
- Sea kayak excursion to meet the seals
- Hiking Quebec’s National Parks with its wildlife : beavers, moose, black bears, etc.
- Tadoussac, one of the world’s best whale observation location
- Visiting the oldest settlement in North America – Québec city’s old quarters
- Canoe, Wildlife viewing, Hiking
Alaska, the last Frontier
- Hike away from the crowds amidst spectacular mountain scenery in Denali, Wrangell St Elias, and Kenai National Parks
- Sleep in the heart of Alaska’s National Parks, in natural environment
- Get up close and personal with gigantic glaciers