Julie is our rallying point. She is our General. She orchestrates and plans; she recruits, supports and encourages; she oversees and verifies and disciplines all with the same explosive enthusiasm. Julie is wholehearted and genuine. Her time spent guiding, planning, selling and supporting trekking trips throughout Nepal, India and Bhutan has given her unique insight as to what truly is essential when it comes to traveling and her dedication to providing it to our travelers is present in all our processes. She is always out there making sure everyone on the team knows what they should be doing and how it best be done! There is rarely any time wasted with Julie, she is of a proactive nature and she just gets things done. She is that type of what you see is what you get person. And what you get is logistical guru whose attention to details will make sure our travelers have the best possible experience.
My favorite trips
10 Days of paddling down the Bazin River
- 10 Days of living at the river’s pace, completely immersed and at one with nature
- Certified guides that live to share their passion and knowledge about a sport and an environment that they love
- The gradually increasing level of difficulty of the river that allows you to progress, learn and master new skills
Gaspesie, where the mountains meet the sea
- The variety of the landscapes we explore, from marine ecosystems to thick boreal forest all the way to the alpine tundra environment – this trip has it all.
- Hiking some of the Chic-Chocs most challenging trails
- A 3-day float trip down world class salmon rivers
- Camping, Canoe, Hiking, Wildlife viewing