USA a Country to Discover
A country of intense nature, deep canyons, pristine coastlines, endless deserts, impressive glaciers, massive mountain ranges and incredible lifestyles, the United States of America has lots to brag about.
From the port of New York to the San Francisco piers, from the heights of Denali National Park to the depths of Death Valley, from the mystical geysers of Yellowstone to the phenomenal/towering/molten volcanoes of Hawaii, the US territory offers outdoor lovers the chance to discover more than they can even imagine. Close your eyes and picture: the Grand Canyon, the Golden Gate Bridge, New Orleans’ bustling streets, the Colorado River, Yosemite’s El Capitan, Route 66 or a view of New York from the top of the Empire State Building,and imagine yourself there. Join us for the adventure of a lifetime as you discover a country where adventure and good times go hand in hand.
NEW ENGLAND – HIKING THE APPALACHIAN TRAIL
Travel 4 states through lush green forests of the Appalachians to the urban jungles of New York and Boston. Hike some of the Northeast’s most beautiful trails and get a chance to spot moose, deer, black bear, beaver or porcupine. Discover North America’s oldest mountains and spend some time in two of the world’s most exciting cities.Read More
ALASKA – THE LAST FRONTIER
Alaska! The ultimate wilderness destination bequeathed with majestic mountain tops, dazzling coastal scenery, the highest summits and largest glaciers in North America (5000 of them) and endless horizons of blue sky and sheer space. 550 000 Alaskans share their land with more then 600 000 caribous and 40 000 grizzlies…Read More
THE WEST IS THE BEST
The mighty Sierra Nevada Mountains are the frontier where two worlds meet. In the west, the surf of the Pacific Ocean, the salty air of San Francisco and the alpine landscapes of Yosemite. To the east, on the plains of Colorado, the desert stretches as far as the eye can see offering deep carved canyons. A trip to the heart of the iconic National Parks of the West.Read More
MOUNTAINS AND GEYSERS – MONTANA / WYOMING
Home to immense glaciers, immaculate peaks reflecting in emerald green rivers, narrow valleys, mineral encrusted gorges and encased waterfalls, Wyoming and Montana are the quintessence of great spaces and American wilderness. Travel through Yellowstone, Grand Teton and Glacier National Parks and discover another world.Read More
Why Choose Windigo?
- We outfit all our tours with our equipment and our guides. Subcontracting to a third party is not our way of travel. We therefore control quality and expectations.
- All our guides are in-house trained to our style, criterias and values.
- Most of our guides have been with us for more than 10 years.
- We are a small company passionate about taking care of every single client that travels with us.
- All our gear and equipment is of superior quality and always in terrific condition.
- We have 3 offices and warehouses to serve you better, staffed with people passionate about North America.
- Our rates are just the best in the industry.
- Our groups are open to people of all ages.
- We are flexible and love crazy “think out of the box” travel ideas. We just don’t say no.
- We love being outside!