Extract the subtle flavors of our trips , disseminate the exquisite flavors , sprinkled with spices from suggestions of our travel community, Mathilde is our flavor enhancer. Ready for any new adventure on the North American continent she’s out there as soon as the opportunity arises. Marketing is her middle name and communication is in her blood. She loves writing, editing, reviewing but especially suggesting the best things to do, eat, experience and discover in the USA and Canada. She’s a living north American travel blog.
My favorite trips
- Hiking Quebec’s National Parks with its wildlife : beavers, moose, black bears, etc.
- Tadoussac, one of the world’s best whale observation location
- Visiting the oldest settlement in North America – Québec city’s old quarters
- Canoe, Wildlife viewing, Hiking
Winter Explorer Tour – Multi Activity Discount 200 $CA per adult on March 2nd
- Full day guided snowmobile tour
- Dog sledding
- Snow-Covered Wilderness
- Winter multi activities, Snowshoeing, Dog sled
Canada’s East Coast ‘Fins and Fiddles’ Cruise
- Explore incredible landscapes: Cap-Breton, Sable Island, Gros Morne, Anticosti
- Animal observations: whales, seals, wild horses, puffin, and various birds
- Cultural interactions with these island and coastal communities
- Cruise, Culture, Sea kayak, Wildlife viewing, Hiking