Meet Gen, she is the brains of our operation. Organized, hard working and driven, she was part of the first ever graduates of the Adventure Tourism Guide certification offered at the Saint-Laurent Cégep in Montréal. A precursor to the many well-respected outdoor leadership training programs that have since been developed in the province. She has seen and greatly contributed to the rise of awareness and excitement about outdoor practices in Canada. She has worked hard to increase the level of accountability and the level of professionalism that is expected from Adventure Tour guides. Having lead trips herself for over 10 years from the deserts of western USA, to the Glacial flows of the Canadian arctic, she has brilliantly led, numbers of satisfied travelers, through all the destinations we offer. Whether it be to share what she loves with others or to push herself on 15 day canoe trips down remote rivers in Quebec or crossing Vietnam on a bike, Gen definitely practices what she preaches and you can be sure that the same rigor that she puts into planning her own outings will go into yours.
My favorite trips
Gaspesie, where the mountains meet the sea
- The variety of the landscapes we explore, from marine ecosystems to thick boreal forest all the way to the alpine tundra environment – this trip has it all.
- Hiking some of the Chic-Chocs most challenging trails
- A 3-day float trip down world class salmon rivers
- Camping, Canoe, Hiking, Wildlife viewing
The Wild Side of the Rockies
- The majestic beauty of the Rocky Mountains
- Hiking some of the National Park’s signature trails
- An exclusive itinerary through the less traveled parts of the Rockies