FIND YOUR PERFECT TRIP
A pioneer in adventure
Since 1996 Windigo has been pioneering small group adventure tours across North America. Follow us for an in depth, off the beaten track North American adventure of a lifetime. Smaller groups tend to travel more quickly, get deeper into the wilderness and allow for more meaningful contact between participants and are generally more able to fully appreciate the activities.
New ! Rent your camping equipment
Because camping is a unique way to truly experience nature. No five stars hotel, but a five billion stars sky… Easy to pick up, easy to drop off : have a look at our Equipment rental page.
ROCKY MOUNTAINS TO THE PACIFIC COAST
- A variety of landscapes, from the Rocky Mountains to the Pacific Coast
- Hiking the national parks trails beyond the beaten path
- 2 nights stay in a western ranch
- Wildlife viewing, Hiking
Grand Tour of the US Southwestern Parks
- Marvel at the grandeur of the Grand Canyon, the finesse of Arches, and the colors of Bryce Canyon
- Meet the Navajo Indians in a guided Jeep excursion
- Sleep in one of the best stargazing sites in the USA
- Hiking Quebec’s National Parks with its wildlife : beavers, moose, black bears, etc.
- Tadoussac, one of the world’s best whale observation location
- Visiting the oldest settlement in North America – Québec city’s old quarters
- Canoe, Wildlife viewing, Hiking